We created these one-of-a-kind centerpieces using the long-lost traditional Wagon Wheel weaving technique, which originated in Scandinavia. In the 1800s, the technique made its way to America where pioneers used wagon wheel rims as weaving frames, hence the name “Wagon Wheel”.
Each handmade piece is named after a Texas town, is as unique as a fingerprint and will never be duplicated.
The colors and patterns are created to bring comfort to any room and are excellent additions to bathrooms, kitchens, nurseries, living rooms, offices or any room that you would like to add a little country charm.
Shop our ready-made Wagon Wheels at our Etsy shop or place a request to have a custom Wagon Wheel designed just for you!
Wagon Wheel sizes range from 6″ to 14 ” and depending on the size, you can use your piece as…
- Placemat – Accent your place-setting with coordinating yet unique pieces.
- Centerpiece – A conversation piece for your coffee table, kitchen table and more.
- Trivet – Place under warm pots, pans and dishes or simply accent the fruit bowl.
- Wall decor – Add a splash of color and eye-catching design to any wall of your home.
- Coasters – Accent your living room with a set of handmade coasters that are sure to be a conversation piece among guests.